External Group Sessions at Flashpoint Bristol
All qualified instructors with their own group are very welcome to use our indoor bouldering wall & climbing facilities here at Flashpoint Bristol, however you must:
- Complete a written induction with one of our Duty Managers (you must book this in advance, please contact reception to arrange)
- Show us a current first aid certificate
- Provide proof of the relevant NGB (National Governing Body) award (CWI/RCI)
- Provide proof of relevant climbing insurance
- Have registered to climb at Flashpoint Bristol
We ask that you complete an External Group Form. This will need to be filled out at the centre before your session starts.
When you have all of that covered, normal entry price for the instructor and all the participants of the group will apply.
You must adhere to the rules laid out in the induction at all times during your climbing session.
Flashpoint Bristol reserves the right to refuse entry to external instructors.