What is Queer Climbing?
Queer Climbing is a community group supported by Flashpoint and Redpoint Bristol.
It is run by a group of climbers who want to make climbing more accessible to people in the LGBTQ+ community.
They meet up regularly to provide a friendly, welcoming, community space where the group can climb together and express themselves freely.
Everyone is welcome no matter what your climbing experience! There is NO fitness or strength criteria. All levels are welcome, even complete novices!
Come by and say hi!
Click Here to see upcoming sessions and to book.
Flashpoint is supporting the group in part by offering a great deal for “First Time” climbers: £10 for Entry and Shoe Hire for one month!
How to Book?
For more information message their Instagram where you can find a link to the open WhatsApp group in their bio.
- Treat people with kindness
- Use people’s chosen pronouns, and respect that people make mistakes
- Respect how people present themselves
- If you want to be in a queer space and you want to climb, then this space is for you
- We each have a right to privacy about anything in our lives